COVID-19 Updates

Read the latest updates from Renison University College on the Renison News page

The Renison English Language Institute Office (REN 1930) is not available for visitors. At this time, we are providing support in a virtual format. Read more about how to connect with ELI online.

For the Summer 2021 term, Intensive English For Academic Success (iEFAS) and Intensive Bridge to Academic Success in English (iBASE) will be offered online

Stone Soup Too: In Support of nutrition For Learning & Immigration Partnership Fund for Syrian NewcomersExport this event to calendar

Saturday, February 6, 2016 — 7:30 PM to Sunday, February 7, 2016 — 12:00 PM EST

Stone Soup Poster


This year, Stone Soup Too will benefit two community organizations: Nutrition for Learning and the Immigration Partnership Fund for Syrian Newcomers through The Kitchener and Waterloo Community Foundation.

BarnRaising Associates' goal is to raise $15,000 by the end of the event which will then be split between the two organizations. Prepare yourself for a night of live music, dancing, local art, catering, drinks, and casino fun!

All tickets will come with ONE FREE drink to get the evening started!

Four local bands are set to rock your ears during the event! Back by popular demand, Safe As Houses will open the evening, followed by local rockers The Eric Charles Band. As the night continues, Alysha Brilla will take the stage to give us her last performance before leaving to perform in Chile. And finally, The Lulu's Band will rock out all the classics as you dance the rest of the night away!

With all that dancing you are sure to get hungry! Enjoy delicious eats from Gusto Catering and toast your friends with a drink from one of our two bars.

We are fortunate to have incredibly talented artists around Waterloo Region and Jennifer Gough of Minds Eye Studio Art will be curating an art show & sale to showcase the region's top artisans. 75% of sales of the original artwork will go to the artist while the remaining 25% will be donated. It's a win-win-win!

Want to sit, relax and... gamble? Well, we also have a special casino room prepared for this year's event for an extra dose of awesome fun!

Tickets are on sale now with special early bird pricing available to those who purchase before January 15, 2016.

One in ten children arrives at school without enough food to sustain them throughout the day. You have the power to make a difference. Together we can provide nutrition for Waterloo Region children so they may flourish in their education.

Tickets can be purchased on Eventastics' webpage.

Cost 
$60.00
Location 
THE MUSUEM

10 King Street West

Kitchener, ON
Canada

S M T W T F S
25
26
27
28
29
30
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
1
2
3
4
5
  1. 2021 (57)
    1. April (14)
    2. March (18)
    3. February (18)
    4. January (7)
  2. 2020 (88)
    1. June (1)
    2. May (8)
    3. March (17)
    4. February (33)
    5. January (29)
  3. 2019 (140)
  4. 2018 (289)
  5. 2017 (117)
  6. 2016 (243)
  7. 2015 (126)
  8. 2014 (15)