Master the techniques of writing superior winning proposals
Sponsored by: The Grant Training Center
This intensive two-day grant proposal workshop is geared towards those who wish to strengthen their grant writing skills, as well as beginners who wish to acquire and master the techniques of preparing and writing winning proposals to various funding agencies. The focus will be on how to effectively write proposals in times of keen competition and limited resources.
Participants will learn how to:
1. Searching and applying for Tri-Council (NSERC, SSHRC, CIHR), foundation and corporate donors
2. Research and identify potential funding sources
3. Understanding proposal writing guidelines
4. Focus on foundation and corporate giving for Ontario
5. Understand the new funding guidelines for writing winning grants
6. Know the review process and how to address key points for reviewers
7. Write winning grants that stand out against scores of competing submissions
8. Develop focused and realistic budgets
9. Demonstrate the merits excellence and innovation of your proposal
10. Package professional grant submissions
Our ultimate goal is for you to walk away with a product specific to your interests, which includes the grant design, abstract and budget.
Please click here
Questions? Call us at (866) 704-7268
*Space is limited and since this class fills up quickly, it is on a first-come, first-serve basis.*
Can't make it?
Join us May 23, 2017 for an
Online Version of this Workshop