Note: Beginning October 25, 2016, current undergrads using Mailservices can move to Microsoft Office 365 Education. After 30 days, their Mailservices account and emails will be deleted. This will not remove your email@example.com address, only your firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn how to move from Mailservices to Office 365. After activating your Office 365 account, be sure to:
Note: In April 2017 all undergraduate students who have not yet activated their Office 365 accounts will be migrated to Office 365 automatically.
Incoming students will use the Microsoft Office 365 Education email with the "email@example.com" email address.
- How to set up Office 365 for desktop
- How to set up Office 365 for mobile devices
- Accessing your Office 365 email
- Undergraduate student cloud email service
- Access to Office 365 email and applications by audience
- Office 365 project background and motivations
Learn how you can protect yourself, and others, when using your email.
Who can use this service:
- Current undergraduate students