Printing is not available at the General Use Lab 1 (EV2-1011) until further notice.
On our lab computers:
- For B&W, select rs-public-bw-vx
- For colour, select rs-public-colour-vx
Prints are double-sided by default. To print print single-sided, change the settings on the print dialog box.
For your security and to ensure you only print the jobs you really want, all print jobs need to be "released" before they are printed. To release a print job, just tap your WatCard or type your WatIAM credentials on the printer's touch screen console, and then print! Please ensure you have funds in your WatCard before printing.
W Print is your one-stop for many of your printing questions and needs. From this website, you can:
- check your WatCard balance
- find the printing rates and locations of available printers
- see what jobs you have printed
Who can use this service:
- Current undergraduate students
- Current graduate students