For general inquiries, contact Eilleen Davidson.
Communicate with Environment
Departments, schools, and support units
- For Department of Geography and Environmental Management (GEM), contact Heather Dorken.
- For Department of Knowledge Integration (KI), contact Kim Boucher.
- For School of Environment, Enterprise and Development (SEED), contact Marion Brown.
- For School of Environment, Resources and Sustainability (SERS), contact Jennifer Nicholson.
- For School of Planning,contact Taylor Ertel.
- For Ecology Lab, contact Bev Raimbault.
- For Mapping, Analysis & Design (MAD), contact MAD Service Desk.
Contact Dheana Ramsay.
Mailing list helps you to stay informed about academic, research, and teaching information in the Faculty of Environment. These mailing lists are moderated to ensure that only relevant information is sent.
Please follow the rules or your emails will not be distributed.
- Use UWaterloo email account.
- Do not use "RE:" or "FW:" on the subject line.
- Do not attach files in the email (put all the info in the body and link externally where possible).
- Do not send email to mailing lists asking for the email to be distributed.
- Do not Cc: or Bcc: when sending messages.
Note: If you send an email to the mailing lists, it will be delivered from your email address.
An opt-in list to share, promote and learn even more about the great stuff happening around us.
To unsubscibe, visit env-community mailing list info page (scroll down to the bottom of the page).
All students are automatically subscribed to the mailing list at the start of September each year.
Faculty and Staff Members
All faculty and staff members are automatically subscribed to the mailing list.
There are also mailing lists specific to your department or school, which you may automatically be a member of.