With multiple one-of-a-kind programs as well as traditional academic departments and schools, the Faculty of Environment truly offers environmental education from all angles. As we move forward, we will embrace the complexity of the issues we study in order to educate graduates who will have the critical thinking, creative problem-solving, and collaborative skills to be effective contributors to building a sustainable future for humanity.
Expand the options below to explore how the Faculty of Environment is organized, and the services and facilities available to enhance your studies.
Departments and schools
- Department of Geography & Environmental Management (GEM)
- Department of Knowledge Integration (KI)
- School of Environment, Enterprise and Development (SEED)
- School of Environment, Resources and Sustainability (SERS)
- School of Planning
As a student, professor, or staff member in the Faculty of Environment, you have access to a wide variety of equipment, facilities, and services. Be sure to take advantage of these resources to excel in your classes, field trips, research projects, and other academic or career endeavours.
- equipment loans
- geospatial support
- multimedia and workshop
- website, servers, and storage
- course support
- collections and specimens
- equipment and book loans