At Environment, there are many different paths to becoming a green entrepreneur.
Whether you are working on an entrepreneurial project for a course, or developing a new business idea, you can take advantage of what Entrepreneurship at Environment ( E @ E ) offers.
The Faculty of Environment offers credit-based courses with ideation and entrepreneurship built right in.
GreenHouse Innovators in Residence - Apply Now Deadline for Winter 2020 is November 1st
Innovators in Residence is a community where student innovators receive mentorship, training and funding to launch their own ventures.
Students who apply and are accepted, live with a group of like-minded innovators interested in tackling their own project or venture. GreenHouse supports Innovators in Residence through a series of milestones to move their ideas forward. Students can launch a venture through:
- Grassroot initiatives such as advocating against human trafficking
- Policy changes such as developing a protocol for community groups to follow after a suicide
- Social entrepreneurship ventures such as developing accessible books for individuals with dementia
As part of the Innovators in Residence community, students will receive specialized mentorship and programming to create social impact in their desired problem space including:
- Programming to conceive ideas through weekly socials and access to entrepreneurship teaching
- Space for creativity and collaboration both in their living quarters and working spaces
- Peer-to-peer support from like-minded social innovators experiencing similar successes and challenges
- Specialized mentorship for social innovators from our mentorship team and network of alumni
- Access to funding through various grant and funding opportunities