Join us at this year's Faculty of Environment's International Education Week event, 2nd ENV Global Perspectives Symposium: Passport to the World. The event will feature a number of engaging activities:
- Lightning talks from students and professors who have gained international experience through their education.
- Information about international learning opportunities for studying or working abroad.
- Get a chance to win some free ENV swag if you fill out questions on the featured countries.
- Featured countries: Facts and cool photos!
- Button giveaways! A chance to get a button that says hello in a different language.
- A great chance to interact and talk with domestic and international students. Come together to celebrate international education within the Faculty of Environment.
- Free complimentary lunch
- Su-Yin Tan - International Learning about Space and the Environment
- Melissa Mark- Awesome talk on Amsterdam, Netherlands and Shanghai, China
- Asra Chaudhry - Awesome talk on Nepal Fieldcourse
- Andrew Rutland - Trek to Everest Base Camp: The Culmination of a Degree in Geography
- Kristen de Kroon - Experiences in Undergraduate vs Graduate Field Work
- Tianyu Ren - Awesome talk on being a 2+2 student.
- Johnella Bradshaw- Sun, Sea, and Sand meets Snow, Ice, and Eh!
- Vicky Vanthof - The World is Your Oyster: Building Perspective through Travel
- June Lee - Awesome talk about an abroad experience in the Netherlands
The Symposium will consist of two activities, held in separate (but nearby) locations. Drop by both in any order, at your convenience.
Main event and lunch:
EV1 Courtyard from 12:00pm to 3:30pm
EV 1 Courtyard, EV1-221, 1:00pm to 3:00pm