Has it really been 25 years? SURP Class of 1991/1992 Reunion
Calling all planning grads from the class of '92 (or the regular stream of '91). It's time to join your former classmates at Reunion 2017 to reconnect, reunite, and recreate your class photo!
Plus, some lucky alum will win a replica of the infamous Golden Bulldozer Award!
Click Expand All below to check out the details. Bolded itinerary items are exclusive to the Planning 25th Reunion.
Saturday, September 30, 2017
10:00 AM | Reunion Welcome Reception (optional)
- This is a Reunion 2017 event. Meet in EV3 Atrium to join fellow Faculty of Environment alumni on a Sustainable Waterloo Community guided, Jane's Walk-inspired tour of uptown Waterloo, including stops at local establishments owned by Environment alumni.
12:00 PM | Beer Tasting and snacks in the Alumni VIP Tent at the football game (optional)
- Cost is $15 per person, includes beer sampling, tailgate-inspired food, giveaways and special VIP seating to watch the Waterloo Warriors take on the Guelph Gryphons!
2:00 PM | Faculty of Environment & University of Waterloo campus tour (optional)
- See how the University of Waterloo campus and the Faculty of Environment have changed over the years as current students tour you around your old stomping grounds.
3:00 PM | Free time
5:00 PM | Registration, Cash Bar & Appetizers, EV1 Courtyard
5:45 PM | Class Photo
6:00 PM | Welcome, Invocation & Dinner
6:05 PM | Introduction of Faculty and Greetings from Director of the School of Planning
6:10 PM | Introduction of Organizing Committee and Alumni
7:15 PM | Messages from Absent Faculty and Alumni and Passages
8:00 PM | Thank You
8:00 PM | Oktoberfest After Party at the Bombshelter Pub (optional)
Parking & Directions
Free parking is available in the following lots on campus: Lot A, B, C, L, R, N, W and X.
The Courtyard Waterloo St. Jacobs is located at 50 Benjamin Road East, Waterloo ON N2V 2J9, and is offering a special group rate for 134.00 CAD per night.
Click the link below to make an online reservation:
Start date: Friday, September 29, 2017
End date: Sunday, October 1, 2017
Last day to book: Monday, September 11, 2017
The organizing committee currently has seven traditional king rooms & three traditional double queen rooms reserved for Friday and Saturday night. All rooms must be booked by September 8th, 2017 or the rooms will be released to the general public.
Optional Friday Night plans
September 29-30 is the UW Reunion Weekend, so for those arriving early, there are also a couple of fun events on Friday, September 29th that are open to all alumni.
- Bombshetler Pub Trivia Night ($5 per person)
- Reunion Concert: A Tribe Called Red ($20 per person)
The cost for the 25th Reunion reception and dinner is $45 per person and includes hors d’oeuvres, a glass of wine with dinner and a three-course meal (cash bar).
Please note dietary restrictions when registering. Spouses and significant others are welcome to join.
If you can't make the 25th School of Planning Reunion in person, you can still share a message or submit a photo. Messages will be read aloud by the emcee at the dinner and photos will be displayed during the reception.
If you have any questions please contact the Planning 25th Reunion Organizing Committee: