This site was recently redesigned to better serve you. Please help us help you by providing a website feedback.
- Visit with your friends and professors at the Graduate House.
- Enjoy movie nights or bus trips, organized by the Graduate Student Association.
- Live at Columbia Lake Village (CLV) or St. Paul's graduate apartments (residences for graduate students and their families).
- Attend events, take workshops and access resources to contribute to your professional development.
- Shop in our neighbourhood; we have stores, restaurants, and markets nearby.
- Participate in athletics and recreation; use our arena, tennis courts, playing fields, the Physical Activities Complex, and more!
- Hone your skills and network with alumni, industry partners, and other students by presenting your research at the 3 Minute Thesis (3MT) competition.
- Expand your circle by joining the or Environmental Graduate Student Association (EGSA), or if you're in Planning, the Association of Graduate Planners (AGP).