The Faculty of Environment and St. Paul's University College are excited to offer three scholarship opportunities to incoming Environment students for 2019. Applications open March 1, 2019.
- Dean of Environment's Scholarship for Excellence
The Dean of Environment’s Scholarship for Excellence is awarded to up to five incoming Environment students. Recipients are selected based on academic excellence, demonstrated leadership, and a passion for the environment. The scholarship is valued at $7,500 over your two terms in first-year.
- Faculty of Environment Student Engagement Award
The Faculty of Environment Student Engagement Award is available to up to 25 incoming Environment students. Recipients are selected based on their previous volunteer, leadership, and/or sustainability-related activities in their communities. These scholarships are valued at $2,000 each and are dispersed over the student’s first two academic terms.
- St. Paul's International Development Continuing Scholarship
St. Paul’s University College offers up to four scholarships each year to students entering the International Development (INDEV) program. These scholarships pay $10,000 over the four years of the degree.
To be considered for our scholarships, you must:
- have an admission average of 85% or higher
- submit the Admission Information Form (AIF) by April 5, 2019
- complete this application form by April 5, 2019