The Faculty of Applied Health Sciences (AHS) invites alumni, students, staff, faculty and community friends to visit us on campus during Reunion 2015 for the 30th Annual AHS Fun Run! WALK, RUN, JUST HAVE FUN!
- 2.5 km or 5 km around Ring Road
- $15 ($10 for students), free for anyone 14 and under
- Prizes will be awarded to top 5 km participants and best costumes
- Enjoy being active, entertainment, and free lunch
- Fun for the whole family, including balloon animals, face painting and "Youth" (14 and under) participation category
- First 400 to register will receive commemorative 30th anniversary hats and technical race t-shirts
- Bib Tag Timing available for 5 km run!
Fifty percent of the registration fees will be directed towards Waterloo’s UW Fitness Teens in Motion program. Teens in Motion is an exercise program for teens (12-16 years of age) struggling with their weight to encourage participants to be more active, give them the confidence and skills to try new activities in their school or community and educate them on the importance of healthy eating. To date, this program has helped 139 participants in the Kitchener-Waterloo community. In 2014, $2000 was raised for the Teens in Motion program.
For event details and to register, see AHS Fun Run 2015.
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1