June is Bike Month in Waterloo Region, which means it is time to pump up the tires, strap on your helmet, and enjoy a beautiful ride to campus!
To celebrate at Waterloo, we encourage all cyclists to join:
June 1 - 30
Already bike to work? Interested in trying? Why not win some free stuff while you're at it and help Waterloo show off our cycling spirit!
Joining is easy:
Log all your bike trips. Each trip is a prize entry!
Check out the Waterloo leaderboard to see how your trips stack up.
Prizes* will include:
- 1 $250 King Street Cycles gift card
- 1 of 2 bike swag baskets, valued at $100 each
- 1 of 2 $100 King Street Cycles gift cards
* Any biking, walking, carpooling, or transit trip will be eligible for the prize draw, but the leaderboard will only include cycling trips. Each trip logged counts as one (1) entry into the draw.
Here are the results from 2015:
June 9, 8am - 11am; Dana Porter Quad
June 14, 8am - 11am; Dana Porter Quad
Join us for two morning "Bike Breakfasts" to help celebrate cycling, featuring:
- Free tune-ups from King Street Cycles to keep your ride in top shape
- Coffee, pastries, and fruit to recharge your energy
- Info on campus services for cyclists, and more!