The Centre for Extended Learning is hosting their annual Silent Auction in support of the uWaterloo 2012 United Way Campaign. More than 15 items are available to the highest bidder including:
LUSCIOUS LUNCH: Come one! Come all!!
Putting a twist on the infamous Management Team catered lunch is this year’s version! ALL those who are interested have an opportunity to participate and indulge in this feast. Minimum bid of $10 each.
• An outstanding culinary experience is promised!
• Lunch to be served on Tuesday, November 13
• Location: CEL Conference Room
MOVIES & MUNCHIES!
What could be more fun than a night out at the movies, complete with munchies!
• $25 gift certificate to Cineplex
• Microwavable popcorn
• Popcorn bowl
• 3 boxes/bags of treats!
A NIGHT IN
At times it’s nice to just stay in for the evening. The package includes:
• Goat cheese herb crust
• Cabernet spice rub
• Homemade Red Wine Jelly
• Sesame Crackers
• Belgian Chocolate Truffles
• Olive Dish
• Gift certificate from Vincenzo’s
JAZZ UP THE NIGHT
This evening for two includes:
• A bottle of Robert Mondavi Chardonnay
• 2 wine glasses
• Candles to set the mood
• Two tickets to any Friday or Saturday night performance between now and the end of December at Waterloo’s sizzlin’ hot spot for live jazz – The Jazz Room!
Viewing and bids can be done M-W 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at the Centre for Extended Learning, 335 Gage Street. Plenty of handy parking!!
335 Gage Street