Student Level: Masters, Senior, Junior, Intermediate
Student Type: Co-op
- Finance and Investment
- Computing: Information Systems
- Human Resources
- Information Science and Data Management
- Digital and Graphic Media; Web Site Design and Development
- Business Administration
- Accounting and Financial Auditing
- Data Analytics, Statistical Analysis and Mathematical Optimization
Are you a student looking for a summer internship or a co-op placement? CIBC is hiring 200+ students for 2020 in areas such as Technology & Operations, Wealth Management, Capital Markets, Risk, Client Connectivity & Innovation, Personal & Small Business Banking, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources & Communications.Join us for our CIBC Info Session on January 16th at 5:00pm! The event will begin with a quick presentation, panel featuring business leaders and open networking. We will have exciting conversation, great food and fun prizes in store - now all we need is you. We look forward to seeing you there - opportunity awaits!
Target Audience: All years, all business programs and STEM-related programs.
Dress Code: Business Formal
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1