ConradConnect Live is an open networking event that connects UWaterloo entrepreneurs, both current students and alumni, with each other and with friends from the Waterloo ecosystem.
This month, we're focusing on acquisitions, and we will be joined by special guest entrepreneurs who have experienced the process firsthand - in some cases more than once!
Join us to meet fellow UWaterloo entrepreneurs, learn from our special guests, and make new connections in the local entrepreneurship community!
When: Thursday November 24, 2016 from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Where: Shopify Inc (57 Erb Street West, Waterloo, ON)
Format: Brief Q&A with guest entrepreneurs, followed by open networking. Refreshments throughout.
Please register to attend.
Guest entrepreneurs include:
- Carol Leaman, President and CEO of Axonify
- Tim Jackson, President and CEO of SHAD
- Pj Lowe, co-founder and COO of bitHound Inc
- Dan Silivestru, co-founder and CEO of bitHound Inc
- Jim Murphy, Director of Engineering, Shopify Plus
- Beth Nenniger, Director of Product Management, Buyer Teams at BuildDirect Technologies