Student Level: Intermediate, Masters, Senior, Junior
Student Type: Co-op
- Theme - Insurance and Risk Management
- Finance and Investment
- Computing: Information Systems
- Information Science and Data Management
- Project and Process Management
- Business Administration
- Accounting and Financial Auditing
- Data Analytics, Statistical Analysis and Mathematical Optimization
Fairfax Financial Holdings
Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited is a holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in property and casualty insurance, reinsurance, investment management and retail, restaurant, media and technology companies.
The Fairfax Co-op Program is looking for innovative, talented, and self-motivated University of Waterloo co-op students who are interested in domestic and international work experience.
Since May 2013, The Fairfax Co-op Program has had 25 companies in 6 countries participate. They have hired 700+ students from all 6 faculties.
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1