Student Level: Intermediate, Junior, Senior
Student Type: Co-op
- Theme - Insurance and Risk Management
- Finance and Investment
- Computing: Quality Assurance
- Information Science and Data Management
- Project and Process Management
- Business Administration
- Accounting and Financial Auditing
- Data Analytics, Statistical Analysis and Mathematical Optimization
Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited is a holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in property and casualty insurance and reinsurance and investment management.
The Fairfax Co-op Program is looking for innovative, talented, and self-motivated University of Waterloo co-op students who are interested in domestic and international work experience.
Since May 2013 The Fairfax Co-op Program has had 23 companies in 6 countries participate. They have hired 500+ students from all 6 faculties.
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1