It’s World Pride Week and, and Glow is hosting UWaterloo’s first Pride Week - not only raising awareness of the LGBT community, but celebrating it!
There will be events from a pub night to water sports and ending with joining the Trans* march in Toronto’s very own World Pride.
- Monday, June 23: Glow Pub Night
- The Bombshelter Pub from 9:00 pm-1:00 am
- Join Glow at the Bomber for a night of mixing and mingling with dancing. This is an all ages event, but alcohol will be served.
- Tuesday, June 24: Around the World in 6 colours
- SLC Great Hall from 11:00 am-3:00 pm
- Learn about international queer rights issues through interactive activities.
- Wednesday, June 25: Diversity in the Queer Community
- Come join Glow in their combination of panel style questions and open discussion.
- Thursday, June 26: Water Sports
- BMH Green at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- There will be ultimate frisbee and our various stations of water related activities such as water balloons toss! Snacks will be provided.
- Friday, June 27: Glow goes to the Trans* March
- Toronto (Bus departure at 5:00 pm)
- Free bus transportation provided for UW students who want to partake in the Trans* March in Toronto.