“No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contributions of half of its citizens.” – Michelle Obama
This International Women’s Day we celebrate the contributions women make to our world, with a panel discussion between three incredibly entrepreneurial women, who are ready to share their entrepreneurial journeys with you. This will be a candid discussion around some of the specific challenges women continue to face, but also a celebration of the massive strides women have made, not without the support of all members of society.
The entrepreneurial women we will be highlighting at our event:
- Aileen Agada: Founder, BeBlended
- Amber French: Co-Founder, Catalyst Capital Inc.
- Penny Wilson: Assistant Vice President, Marketing and Communications, Sun Life Financial
- Camelia Nunez: Director, Concept
- Harleen Kaur: Co-Founder, Ground News