The students of the Barcelona cohort in the Knowledge Integration program invite you to experience the culmination of our third-year design project: The Museum Course.
After spending ten days in Barcelona last spring, we returned to Waterloo in September ready to implement some of the design features we examined on our trip. Working in teams to produce these exhibits has been a rewarding and unique experience.
In building our exhibits, we have moved beyond the traditional projects and assignments typical of an undergraduate experience. The creation process allowed us to be self-directed and enabled us to incorporate skills from many different disciplines. The result is an exhibition that showcases our knowledge of museums and their design methods, as well as our teamwork and dedication to something that is a little out-of-the-box.
The theme for this year is the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
Visit our exhibits and learn about:
- All You Can Eat? Learn how we can help food banks support those with limited access to food and explore how we can ALL eat
- Breaking News: The Press, The Public and Your Trust
- Core Choices: Get to the core of your consumption choices and see what it takes to make responsible ones!
- Shaping Social Societies: We need to talk…
- WORKSCAPE: How far are you willing to go to get a decent job?
Monday, March 12: noon - 5pm
Tuesday, March 13 to Friday, March 16: noon - 7pm
Saturday, March 17: 11am - 4pm