The students of the Berlin cohort in the Knowledge Integration program invite you to experience the culmination of our third-year design project: The Museum Course.
After spending ten days in Berlin last spring, we returned to Waterloo in September ready to implement some of the design features we examined on our trip. Working in teams to produce these exhibits has been a rewarding and unique experience.
In building our exhibits, we have moved beyond the traditional projects and assignments typical of an undergraduate experience. The creation process allowed us to be self-directed and enabled us to incorporate skills from many different disciplines. The result is an exhibition that showcases our knowledge of museums and their design methods, as well as our teamwork and dedication to something that is a little out-of-the-box.
The theme for this year is the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
Visit our exhibits and learn about:
- Braver than Loneliness: You are not alone in being lonely
- Not One Less: Step beyond the media’s coverage and dive into Hong Kong’s evolving unrest.
- Prescribing Hope: Move forward, save lives.
- Vein to Vein: Where do you fit into the blood donation community?
- Walls Down: A Guide to Emotional Literacy
Monday, March 16: 11am-6pm
Tuesday, March 17: 11am-5pm
Wednesday, March 18 to Friday March 20: 11am-6pm
Saturday, March 21: 10am-4pm
290 Westmount Road North
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3