Presented by the Human Rights, Equity and Inclusion Unit (HREI), this free virtual event is an opportunity to explore issues of diversity in the academy, challenges and opportunities, and hear experiences from women-identified senior administrators on their search process and from the recruiters who play an integral role in the leadership path.
- Dr. Bessma Momani, Interim AVP-International Relations, University of Waterloo (Moderator)
- Dr. Lili Liu, Dean, Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, University of Waterloo
- Dr. Deborah MacLatchy, President and Vice-Chancellor, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Amorell Saunders N'Daw, Partner and Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Lead, KBRS
- Jessa Chupik, Partner, Canada, Boyden Global Executive Search
This event will be held online using a video link that will be provided before the event. You may submit your questions when you register, or at any time during the event using the Q&A function of the online platform.
Registration is required.