The Canadian federal government has vowed to make marijuana legal by July 2018. Join our panel of experts for a discussion about what this change will mean for Canadians and their health.
The discussion will be followed by a Q&A and will cover:
- Marijuana: what it is and how it works
- Health effects of marijuana
- Marijuana and youth
- Marijuana impairment
- Michael Beazely - pharmacist and assistant professor at Waterloo Pharmacy
- Noreen Jamal - pharmacist with the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Laurie Nagge - Public Health Nurse with Waterloo Region
- Scott Metcalfe - Waterloo Region Police Officer
Parking: Free parking is available Lot 3. The entrance to this parking lot is off Joseph St (at Victoria and Joseph). We are the tall building with floral images on the windows.
The parking lots off of Charles St are NOT free; please park in the Lot 3 located off of Joseph St.
10 Victoria Street South
Kitchener, ON N2G 2B2