Learn about exciting career options and network with professionals – right here on campus.
This is an opportunity to “sign out” individuals with advanced Arts degrees for 15-minute conversations about career path possibilities.
Individuals with an array of Arts specialties and work backgrounds will be in attendance – see their bios below. Please note that there is limit of 60 students for this event.
Some of the professionals participating in the Living Library:
- Usability Analyst in tech sector, with background in interaction design and technical writing
- Psychologist in counseling services, university setting
- Arts Research Development Officer, with background as university professor
- Research & Grants Specialist in tech sector, with background in international governance
- Senior Product Manager in insurance sector, with background as analyst in government & private sector
- Global Marketing Communications Specialist, with background in theatre and media/public relations
- Development Associate (fundraising) in not-for-profit sector, with background in sales and sales management
- Content Strategist in tech sector, with background in writing, marketing and management
- Senior Digital Media Specialist in not-for-profit sector
- Social Entrepreneur, with background in adult education, non-profit management and international development
- Historian, media organization
- Executive Director, non-profit sector
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1