Student Level: Masters, Intermediate, Senior, PhD
Student Type: Co-op and Graduating
- Theme - Computing: Hardware
- Computing: Software
- Marketing and Communication
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Sales and Business Development
- Project and Process Management
- Business Administration
- Accounting and Financial Auditing
- Midea Group is a leading technology company specializing in Robotics, Industrial Automation, HVAC Systems, Consumer Appliances and Smart Logistics.
- Elected Fortune Global 500 companies for consecutive 4 years, ranking 312 in 2019
- Provide satisfactory products and services to over 400 million users every year
- Upholding the principle of 'Creating Value for Customers', we are committed to improving lives for consumers.
- Together with 135,000 employees worldwide, we grow as a team.
While Midea is currently hiring for full time positions, we will launching an Internship/Co-op program in 2020. Thus, in addition to graduating, Masters & PhD students, we'd like to welcome interested undergraduate students who would like to learn more about Midea, and the opportunities that will be opening at our company in the near future, to this Information Session
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1