Student Level: Junior, Intermediate, Senior
Student Type: Co-op and Graduating
- Theme - Quality Assurance and Control
- Health Care: Therapy and Patient Care
- Computing: Software
- Computing: Quality Assurance
- Marketing and Communication
- Sales and Business Development
- Accounting and Financial Auditing
- Health Care: Public Health and Wellness
Ace the Interview with NexJ Systems
WATERLOO STUDENTS & ALUMNI:
Learn how to ace your interview, and get that upper hand against other candidates by joining us to network with uWaterloo alumni, developers, hiring managers, and the HR team. We truly believe you can accelerate your career with NexJ Systems and have a number of successful co-ops turned full-time employees to prove it.
This is your opportunity to make an impression on the hiring team and gain some tips on interviewing for our co-op and full-time opportunities.
We have lots of exciting openings, both full-time and co-op opportunities. Apply directly here: careers.nexj.com for full time opportunities, or apply directly via WaterlooWorks for co-op opportunities!
We can't wait to see you there!
Bring an appetite, your resume, and you're good to go!
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1