The Quantum Cryptography School for Young Students (QCSYS) will run August 9-16, 2019 with students arriving August 8 and departing August 17. Apply for QCSYS and discover how the physics and mathematics of quantum mechanics and cryptography merge into one of the most exciting topics in contemporary science – quantum cryptography.
- Engage in hands-on experiments and attend lectures
- Collaborate with renowned researchers
- Participate in group work and social activities
- Stay in a university residence with QCSYS counsellor
- All application documents, including references, must be submitted in their entirety by March 22, 2019 at 5 p.m. (EDT). Late submissions will not be considered.
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1