RESEARCH MATTERS: copyright, intellectual property, responsible research conduct, research ethics, and commercialization
GRADventure presents Research matters, a half-day event for postdocs and graduate students only. Register for all four sessions, or choose those most relevant to you and your research program.
Lunch will be provided to those who RSVP and attend at least one workshop.
- Copyright: Implications for Teaching, Research, and Publication (starts at 10:30 a.m.)
- Lunch (starts at 12:00 p.m.)
- Responsible Conduct of Research (starts at 12:30 p.m.)
- Research Ethics (starts at 1:15 p.m.)
- UWaterloo, Intellectual Property and You (starts at 2:00 p.m.)
For more information, contact:
Licensing and Copyright Librarian
519-888-4567, ext. 32356
200 University Avenue West