Student Level: Masters, Senior, Junior, PhD, Intermediate
Student Type: Co-op and Graduating
- Construction and Infrastructure Development
- Computing: Systems Security and Cryptography
- Computing: Software
- Computing: Quality Assurance
- Computing: Information Systems
- Marketing and Communication
- Business Administration
- Accounting and Financial Auditing
We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and we've built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas. We have a great space, an exciting road ahead, and a passionate group of people who use our product. We genuinely love what we do and we're looking for others who share our passion.
As an intern or new grad, you'll have the support you need - and the responsibility - to make a difference on a grand scale.
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1