Join us for a webinar on the future of work and your talent pipeline as we launch the University of Waterloo’s Work-Learn Institute. Learn more about the Work-Learn Institute and access leading research insights and student/employer perspectives that highlight what is changing in the world of work. This webinar is also accredited for HRPA Continuing Professional Development hours and co-hosted by HRD Canada.
Register today to discover how employers are attracting, recruiting and retaining young talent in today’s challenging market disrupted by COVID-19.
Other topics include:
- Key trends in the future of work and the connections to co-op/work-integrated learning
- Talents needed for Gen Z to be successful in the future workplace
- What Gen Z is thinking in light of COVID-19
- Judene Pretti (Director, Work-Learn Institute)
- Norah McRae (Associate Provost, Co-operative and Experiential Education)
- Emma Surich (Talent Acquisition, ecobee)
- Selena Latchman (Developer, Shopify)
- Andrew MacMillan (mechanical engineering graduate)
Registration required to receive custom access link to the free webinar event.