Now more than ever, wellness is at the forefront of everyone’s mind. With most of the campus community studying or working virtually, challenges present themselves to stay connected, balance priorities, and establish healthy coping mechanisms through times of uncertainty.
As we embark on our first ever fully virtual academic term, the Wellness Collaborative sees value in bringing our University community together despite our physical distance.
At this event you will:
- Hear about the identified wellness priorities for UWaterloo
- Learn about Dr. Christine Logel’s research on sense of belonging among post-secondary students
- Have the opportunity to connect with other colleagues about belonging
- Hear from students, staff and faculty about their stories of belonging at UWaterloo
- Leave with tangible ways you can positively impact sense of belonging