Student Level: Senior, Intermediate
Student Type: Co-op
- Theme - Computing: Hardware
- Theme - Natural Resource Management
- Computing: Software
- Computing: Information Systems
- Energy Production and Distribution
- Sustainable Development
- Sales and Business Development
- Business Administration
Funded international internships at cutting-edge social enterprises that deploy clean energy in the Global South.
Earn $6000-8000 for a 4-8 month co-op term, plus employer benefits (airfare, accommodation, etc.).
Join an exciting new community of QE Scholars for Energy Access!
Students from all faculties are eligible. Must be a co-op student with at least 2 work terms completed and a Canadian citizen.
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1