As the commercial market continues to grow in its use of Uponor PEX in both plumbing and distribution piping Uponor sees an ever increasing demand to provide answers and insights to major considerations in areas such as applications, design, and codes and standards conformance, including using PEX piping for up to 4” diameter applications.
The following topics will be discussed in detail:
- Applications (commercial plumbing / hydronic distribution / radiant and snow melt)
- PEX vs. Copper (incl. cost, physical differences, etc.)
- Connection method
- Performance, warranty, and reliability
- Conformance to Building and Fire Code
- Design considerations
- Use in risers, mains, plenums
This event is free and open to the public but seating is limited. Please register for this event.