Student Level: Intermediate, Senior, Masters
Student Type: Co-op
- Theme - Computing: Hardware
- Theme - Manufacturing and Process Engineering
- Theme - Natural Resource Management
- Construction and Infrastructure Development
- Computing: Software
- Energy Production and Distribution
- Sustainable Development
- Business Administration
International Co-op Jobs in Clean Energy
Funded international internships at cutting-edge social enterprises that deploy clean energy in the Global South.
Earn $6000-$8000 for a 4-8 month co-op term, plus employer benefits (airfare, accommodation, etc.)
Join an exciting new community of Queen Elizabeth Scholars for Energy Access!
Students from all faculties are eligible. Must be a co-op student with at least 2 work terms completed, or MDP candidate. Canadian citizenship or permanent residence status required.