For Winter 2019 there will be proctored mid-terms for the following online courses:
- STAT 230
- STAT 231
Mid-terms being written on campus will be held on Saturday March 2, 1 - 3pm.
Mid-terms written with proctors must be written between 1 pm on Saturday March 2 and 3 pm on Monday March 4 EST, and will also have a 2 hour duration.
Please make sure your proctor is willing and able to print and scan 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 sized paper, as they will be provided with a digital copy of the exam.
The mid-term proctor submission form will close at 4:30 pm, January 31, 2019.
You will require a proctor to supervise your mid-term if any of the following apply:
- you live more than 100 km from Waterloo
- you have an academic conflict
- you cannot write examinations for religious reasons; you will be required to provide documentation
- you have special needs that preclude writing in Waterloo; you will be required to provide documentation. You must register with Accessibility Services for any accommodations.
- you are in active military or diplomatic corps service
The proctor submission deadline is 4:30 PM EST on Thursday January 31. No proctors will be accepted after this date.
You will also need to choose an exam centre or submit a proctor for your final exam.