For Fall 2018 there will be proctored mid-terms for the following online courses:
- ACTSC 232
- STAT 230
- STAT 231
Mid-terms being written on campus will be held on Saturday October 27 1-3pm.
Mid-terms written with proctors must be written between 1pm on Saturday October 27 and 1pm on Monday October 29 EDT, and will also have a 2 hour duration.
Please make sure your proctor is willing and able to print and scan 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 sized paper, as they will be provided with a digital copy of the exam.
You will require a proctor to supervise your mid-term if any of the following apply:
- you live more than 100 km from Waterloo
- you have an academic conflict
- you cannot write examinations for religious reasons; you will be required to provide documentation
- you have special needs that preclude writing in Waterloo; you will be required to provide documentation. You must register with Accessibility Services for any accommodations.
- you are in active military or diplomatic corps service
The proctor submission deadline is 4PM EDT on Friday September 28, 2018. No proctors will be accepted after this date.
You will also need to choose an exam centre or submit a proctor for your final exam.