For Fall 2019 there will be mid-terms for the following online courses:
- STAT 231
- STAT 230
The on-campus exam be held on Friday, November 1, 8-10 pm EST
Mid-terms written with proctors must be written between November 1, 8 pm EST and November 4, 10 pm EST, and have a 2 hour duration.
Please make sure your proctor is willing and able to print and scan 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 sized paper, as they will be provided with a digital copy of the exam.
The mid-term proctor submission form will close at 4:30 pm on October 8. No proctors will be accepted after this date.
You will require a proctor to supervise your mid-term if:
- you live more than 100 km from Waterloo
- you have an academic conflict
- you cannot write examinations during this period for religious reasons; you will be required to provide documentation
- you have special needs that preclude writing in Waterloo; you will be required to provide documentation. You must register with Accessibility Services for any accommodations.
- you are in active military or diplomatic corps service