This term there will be proctored mid-terms for Math 228 and Math 235.
The deadline to submit proctors was 4:30 PM on Friday May 25, 2018
Please make sure your proctor is willing and able to print and scan 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 sized paper, as they will be provided with a digital copy of the exam.
You will require a proctor to supervise your mid-term if any of the following apply to you:
- you live more than 100 km from Waterloo
- you have an academic conflict
- you cannot write examinations for religious reasons; you will be required to provide documentation
- you have special needs that preclude writing in Waterloo; you will be required to provide documentation
- you are in active military or diplomatic corps service
You will also need to choose an exam centre or submit a proctor for your final exam.