General meetings are a big part of how we update members on the work we do—and how we hear from you about what we should be working on. The 2018 Fall General Meeting will be held Tuesday, December 4 from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm in QNC 2502. General meetings are open to all voting members* of FAUW.
- Reports from the president, treasurer, and committees
- A service agreement with the Renison Association of Academic Staff
- The University's draft free speech policy
- Highlights from the strategic plan consultations
We always end with at least 30 minutes for questions and comments from members.
Download the agenda package (PDF) (updated December 3) to read the service agreement, audited financial statements, draft free speech policy, and more.
- Academic Freedom & Tenure Committee (PDF) (included in Dec 3 package)
- Equity Committee (PDF) (included in Dec 3 package)
- Lecturers Committee (PDF) (added December 4)
Lunch and prizes
A pizza lunch will be provided (including a gluten-free/vegan option). Please bring your own plate, coffee mug and/or water bottle to help us reduce waste—and maybe win some FAUW swag!
*Becoming a voting member is voluntary and involves no extra cost for regular faculty, so join today! Visit our membership page for more information.
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1