Every spring, we appoint new members to committees within and outside of FAUW. We have an online form to put your name forward for the following committees:
- Lecturers Committee: advise the Board on issues affecting lecturers’ working conditions
- Equity Committee, maintain a watching brief on equity issues across campus
- Hagey Lectures Committee: plan the annual high-profile, public Hagey Lecture
- Indigenization Working Group: help faculty members take action on Indigenization and reconciliation efforts
- Climate Justice Working Group: work with other faculty members toward a just, climate-safe future
We are also looking for new members of the Negotiating Team to work on our next salary settlement over the next year. Send a short statement describing your interest and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.
Get all the details about ways to get involved with FAUW.