Every five years, a Salary Anomaly Working Group reviews faculty salaries for inequities, including but not limited to gender-based inequities, and recommends how cases of inequity should be resolved.
- 2015 Salary Anomaly Review highlights
- 2015 Salary Anomaly Review FAQ
- Many of the questions related to the process and variables also apply to the 2020 review.
- 2016 joint memo from the provost and FAUW president establishing regular reviews (PDF)
- "Every five years, beginning in September 2020, a jointly sponsored Working Group will be struck to conduct a university-wide anomaly review for both male and female faculty, including lecturers. Since the year 2015–2016 review should be used as a baseline and for comparison purposes, the review should use an equivalent regression model ... (unless both parties agree to a change in methodology)."
- 2020 Salary Anomaly Working Group Report (PDF)