- Introductions - Name, Department, Role
- Approval of minutes from last meeting
- Anything to add to today's agenda?
- Various projects/initiatives/updates - Information Systems & Technology (IST) (Also see https://uwaterloo.ca/information-systems-technology/about/projects)
- Exam Management System update-Akindi (Andrew M)
- Office 365 ProPlus (desktop) update (Lisa T)
- Mysharepoint update (Stephen M)
- Employee pre-create assertion (Stephen M)
- Security updates (Ryan G)
- NetID and new guest wifi: https://uwaterloo.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/KB/ArticleDet?ID=70250
- ISS App and the Compromised Search tool
- Retail Services - what's new (Randy D)
The changes in our Brand and how it impacts the University. Bye bye Retail Services - Book Store, Media.doc, Waterloo Store, etc ... Hello Print + Retail Solutions - W Store, W Store Essentials, W Print.
We have migrated most of our eCommerce web site from a platform called Interchange to a platform called Magento. The look and feel of the new site is much different. We can talk about what has changed and our plans for the coming months.
We have added a new Xerox colour press in out print facility as well as a finisher that cuts, perfs, folds, etc. The group may be interested.
- FACCUS Campus IT - MS Team is now set up and ready for use
- Discussions: How labs are used for exams and how digital exams are handled
- Faculty/area updates (all)
- Introductions for any new members
- Reminder for future meetings - all are invited to present/report on new projects/initiatives in your areas
- Who to host next FACCUS meeting? (Engineering?)