The FemPhys room, PHY 104, is open most days for office hours. Check our schedule for times when you can drop in to have a cup of tea, study, or chat. Don't forget about Tea & Talk every Wednesday from 12:30 - 1:30 pm!
When our room is open, everyone is free to drop in, hang out, and
- make tea
- study, eat, chat
- use our pencils, markers, paper, stapler
- use the microwave, utensils, and sink
- read or check out a book from our library.
Anyone can volunteer to hold office hours. We provide training on taking care of the room, how to address problematic behaviour, and getting to know FemPhys. Interested? Shoot us an email.
- Follow the Code of Conduct
- Participate in the FemPhys community genuinely---be yourself and be a friend!
- Be clean!
- Be courteous with noise and conversation content.
Room volunteers will ask for any disrespectful behaviour to stop and potentially ask individuals who persist to leave.
Thanks for respecting our space!