- Applying for card (PDF) *Updated*
- Purchasing Card Manual (PDF)
- Frequently asked questions (PDF) (SharePoint login may be required)
- Find information on unlocking your account or resetting your password
- Tax Coding Guidance (PDF) (SharePoint login may be required)
- P-Card Change of Information Form (PDF) *Updated*
- Notify Administrator of lost or stolen P-Card
The University of Waterloo Purchasing Card empowers authorized card holders to acquire goods easily and facilitates payment by credit card.
Benefits to using the Purchasing Card
- reduced turnaround time for acquiring goods
- reduced payment time to suppliers, possibly resulting in lower costs
- reduced personal reimbursements/out of pocket expenses
- increased flexibility for user to order via phone, fax, Internet or in person
- increased assistance with account management
- All browsers are certified for use with CentreSuite, but the latest version may not yet be fully compatible. If you experience problems, you may wish to try a previous version of the browser or a different browser to see if that fixes the issue.
- CentreSuite requires you to sign on using your WatIAM userid with @waterloo.ca. If you have forgotten your userid, visit the White Pages Directory website.
- If you have forgotten your password and/or have locked your account, use the Reset Logon Credentials link to unlock your account and reset your password. Remember that your userid and password are both your WatIAM with @uwaterloo.ca at the end.
E-mail any questions, problems or concerns you may have regarding the Purchasing Card.