Per University guidance dated March 16, 2020 advising all Waterloo employees to work from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, certain business operations and processes within Finance have been modified.
University of Waterloo Finance has issued the following guidance for its external stakeholders:
- In order to ensure timely processing of invoices, suppliers should continue to email their invoices to email@example.com
- Weekly Canadian EFT and foreign payment runs will continue to run as scheduled
- Cheque payment runs are scheduled on a bi-weekly basis until the University indicates that working from home is no longer required.
- Expense reimbursement claims submitted through Concur will continue to be processed.
- If you require reimbursement for out-of-pocket University business expenses and are not set up in Concur, please consult with your Faculty/Department Financial Officer. Those not being set up in Concur should submit an electronic Expense Claim Form. The new procedure for submitting expense claim forms will replace the paper submission process.
- Please see the detailed, step by step Guidance for Expense Claim Form submission for more information.
We will continue providing updates on the Finance website as they become available and we thank you for your patience as we work through this challenging time.