Sexual Violence Awareness and Support Training
In an effort to highlight the importance of creating a campus climate in which we can openly discuss sexual violence and raise awareness with the ultimate goal of reducing sexual violence, it is strongly encouraged that all students, faculty and staff complete the Sexual Violence Awareness and Support training. The course takes approximately twenty minutes to complete and provides important information for our entire UW community, including where to seek and receive help if you, or someone you know, has experienced sexual violence. Specifically, Amanda Cook, our Sexual Violence Response Coordinator is ready to support individuals who have experienced sexual violence, and need assistance navigating campus procedures.
Once you have authenticated on WatIAM you can access the training program by following the steps below:
- Click here to access the above training programs, located on the LEARN home page.
- Log in using your WatIAM user ID, password and the same e-mail address you used to authenticate.
- Click the “Self Registration” link at the top of the page.
- Select the course from the list. (You will need to do this for each course).
- If the login fails contact email@example.com for assistance.