In order to comply with the training requirements within the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and the Human Rights Code, Food Services requires that all of our Managers, Supervisors and Group Leaders complete 2 online Supervisor awareness courses.
1. Group Leader Safety Awareness Training
- Click here to access Supervisor Orientation Training.
- Enter UserID and password (Same as WatIAM login info).
- Once completed, your training record will be updated in myHRinfo.
2.Group Leader Harassment and Discrimination Awareness Training
- Watch this video explaing your obligations as a Group Leader under the Human Rights Code. No login is required.
- As a Group Leader, your main responsibility is to listen and get help. If you're ever in doubt on how to handle a situation it's best to speak with your Supervisor.
Thank you for your cooperation in taking this training. Please direct any questions or concerns to your supervisor.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the myHRinfo if you’re having difficulty logging in to this training.