Use this form to:
Order transcripts for the SSHRC Doctoral Scholarship competition through Waterloo. For details about applying for the SSHRC Doctoral Scholarships through Waterloo, please visit Waterloo’s SSHRC Doctoral Scholarships web page.
The submission deadline for this form is Thursday, September 19 2019 at 3:00 p.m. (EST).
- Transcripts are required for all programs of study listed in the SSHRC CV, including if you just started your program in fall 2019. Additionally, if you were on exchange for any terms and the courses do not have an actual grade showing on your home university transcript, you will require official transcripts from the exchange institution.
- Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs (GSPA) will fulfill transcript requests at no charge by retrieving official transcripts that were submitted as part of an admission application.
- In order for GSPA to fulfill these requests, students must have provided their official transcripts from previous institutions as part of their application for admission.
- If a required official transcript is not available, GSPA will advise the student and a hard copy will need to be ordered from the institution. This will need to be delivered in a sealed envelope marked for “SSHRC Doctoral Scholarships” to the attention of the Manager, Graduate Financial Aid and Awards Programs, in GSPA, Needles Hall floor 2 by Thursday, September 19 2019 at 3:00 p.m. (EST).
- GSPA will email a single pdf compilation of the requested transcripts to the email provided so that they can be uploaded to the applicant’s SSHRC Online Application.