This form is now closed for June (spring 2019) Convocation. Contact the Office of the Registrar if you didn't submit your application in time.
It will reopen on June 1 for October (fall 2019) Convocation.
Note: Previously known as the Intention to Graduate - Undergraduate Studies form.
If you are an undergraduate student and you expect to graduate, you must apply to graduate by using this form. Submit only one application.
Completion of an Application to Graduate does not guarantee the awarding of a degree/diploma/certificate. All applications are subject to review by the appropriate department or school, and approval by Senate.
For Spring Convocation (June):
- October 15 - December 1: if requirements are completed during the fall term
- October 15 - March 1: if requirements are completed during the winter term
For Fall Convocation (October):
- June 1 - August 1: if requirements are completed during the spring term
- If the ceremony you desire is not listed on the form, return at a later date (during the correct application period) to submit your application.
- If you are not able to login to access the form during the application periods above, contact The Centre for assistance.
Complete all required fields (denoted by a red asterisk) on each page to proceed to the next. If you are unable to proceed due to missing information, the form will highlight the fields in red.
Adding an accent in a name field
For either a web form or a fill-in PDF form:
- open a new Word document
- select Insert
- select Symbol
- select More Symbols
- set the Font to (normal text)
- set the Subset to Latin-1 Supplemen
- select the letter with the symbol
- click Insert then click Close
- select the letter with the symbol in the Word document and copy it
- on the form, paste it in the position where you want the letter with the accent symbol to appear.
Contact The Centre if you have questions about completing this form.