Note: Previously known as the Intention to Graduate - Undergraduate Studies form.
If you are an undergraduate student and you expect to graduate, you must apply to graduate by using this form. Submit only one application.
Completion of an Application to Graduate does not guarantee the awarding of a degree/diploma/certificate. All applications are subject to review by the appropriate department or school, and approval by Senate.
For October 2020 graduation:
- June 1 - August 1: if requirements are completed during the spring term
For June 2021 graduation:
- November 1 - December 1: if requirements are completed during the fall term
- November 1 - March 1: if requirements are completed during the winter term
- If the graduation timing you desire is not listed on the form, return at a later date (during the correct application period) to submit your application.
- If you are not able to login to access the form during the application periods above, contact The Centre for assistance.
Complete all required fields (denoted by a red asterisk) on each page to proceed to the next. If you are unable to proceed due to missing information, the form will highlight the fields in red.
Adding an accent in a name field
- open a new Word document
- select Insert
- select Symbol
- select More Symbols
- set the Font to (normal text)
- set the Subset to Latin-1 Supplement
- select the letter with the symbol
- select Insert then click Close
- select the letter with the symbol in the Word document and copy it
- on the form, paste it in the position where you want the letter with the accent symbol to appear.
Contact The Centre if you have questions about completing this form.