Engineering students (undergraduate) should complete this form to swap a course from in person (or blended) to online, or vice versa. This form can only be used for core courses, and only those specified in the form.
You should first go log in to Quest to try to swap sections to see if you are able to do it yourself. This form is only to be used for the courses you are not able to swap yourself.
Forms will be processed weekly. Please allow up to two weeks for changes to be made to your course(s).
Note: If you change your mind or your circumstances change, you may submit the form more than once. The most recent request for any given course will be processed and will supersede previous requests.
- Thursday, July 29 at 9 a.m. (for first-year students)
- Tuesday, August 3 at 9 a.m. (for upper-year students)
The deadline to use this form is either August 20 (4 p.m. ET) or September 21 (4 p.m. ET), depending on your program and, in some cases, whether you are a first-year or upper-year student. The swap deadline will be indicated once you select your program and year of study.
Help and support
For first-year students: Information about your fall 2021 courses can be found on the Engineering 101 LEARN page.
Contact your academic advisor:
- to make requests to change core courses that might have been missed on the form,
- if you want to discuss the possibility of swapping your course delivery method after the request window has ended (there are no guarantees that such requests can be granted), or
- if you have questions about completing this form.