Individual selection from the mid-80s
- Any Grade 12 U English -- A minimum grade of 75 is required
- Advanced Functions 4U -- A minimum grade of 75 is required
- Calculus and Vectors 4U -- A minimum grade of 75 is required
- Grade 12 M Principles of Financial Accounting
- Grade 12 U Mathematics of Data Management
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of six Grade 12 U or M courses, including all required courses.
- Grade 12 U or M courses must be completed through schools that are accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education.
- Admission averages depend on the number of applications received and the number of spaces available. The range listed above is based on previous years.
- Repeated courses may be taken into consideration depending on the program.
- The Accounting and Financial Management Admissions Assessment (AFMAA), interview, and trait assessment are required as part of the application process. We'll send you details once you have applied.
- If your first language is not English, you may need to meet our English language requirements.
- We recommend that you submit an Admission Information Form. Instructions will be sent after we receive your application.
For more information
- Visit the Accounting and Financial Management web page.
- Download or request an Accounting and Finance brochure.
- Sign up for tips and advice from current Waterloo students.