If you plan to be a full-time Waterloo student, you'll apply through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC), which handles applications to each of Ontario's universities.

Applying through the OUAC means that you'll apply or submit grades to the OUAC instead of multiple Ontario universities. OUAC will send your information to each Ontario university you apply to.

Ontario high school students

If you're currently registered in an Ontario high school, you'll apply using the OUAC 101 application.

All other students

You'll use the OUAC 105 application for full-time studies.

If you're interested in part-time or online studies, there is a separate application process.


Within two weeks of receiving your application from the OUAC, we'll email you with your Waterloo student number and any actions you might need to take.


Accessibility in the application process

If you require an accessibility accommodation for Waterloo's admissions process (such as needing application material in an alternate format), please email us.


Related questions

Learn more